Monday, April 23, 2012

Bali Day 5 - 23April 2012 Monday


Today after breakfast we hit the town for one last time starting with the Discovery Mall and walking to Kuta Square. Craig bought another 2 more Quicksilver shirts, although much cheaper (24.50aud) than home but the material is much thinner too. The fabric is not that strong. It's made in Indonesia, to my surprise (I thought almost everything is made in China now)

We always had a large breakfast and we rarely require lunch. Book an appointment for 1hr foot massage and 1hr Shiatsu Massage. Taxi from Kuta Square to Cozy 2 is about 30KRP.

Craig really like the massage at Cozy so we are back again. The 1hr foot massage was excellent, both of us had really good therapist. It started off with a choice of oil (I've picked lemongrass) and choice of music(you are given an iPod). It's done by males and we are lead into this room on ground floor with several cushions divided by small fish tanks in the middle. I thought the fish tank was a nice relaxing touch. The male therapist came and put a small foot bath next to the cushion and wash my feet in nice warm water. Although it's an 1hr foot massage, it also included probably about 10-15mins of head and shoulder massage which is awesome. It's so relaxing that I can hear snoring in the room. After our excellent massage, we headed out back to the front reception and waited for the next therapist to come collect us for the body massage. Headed up to the 2nd floor again and this massage do not use cream or oil and you are dressed. The therapist I had was so strong that I thought she was stepping on me most of the time. It doesn't feel like they understand muscle groups very well, it's pretty much kneading and pressing and in my case, scrapping my skin with her powerful fingers and thumbs. I was wishing time will go quickly. Sad to say I do not enjoy this massage again. Craig as usual, enjoyed his very much and even got the same lady. He even gave her a big tip.

Last stop in Bali- Carrefour. Had dinner at the food court at this stall called the MM Juice. We both had Nasi Goreng SMS on our 1st day so I've decided to try it's KwayTeow Seafood Goreng. Bad move as it wasn't that great compare to the Nasi Goreng (and it cost more too! 30KRP) We did our final shopping at Carrefour and headed back to the hotel.


KwayTeow Seafood Goreng

Nasi Goreng

No comments:

Post a Comment